Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Q&A

Here are some Of the most asked questions:
  • What do you think is the easiest way to try essential oils?  I personally think it is by purchasing a YL Premium Starter Kit.
  • Why the Premium Starter Kit and not a single oil or two? Well for one, the Premium Kit is a collection of some of YL most popular oils. They are popular because of their many uses and how versatile they are. This collection gives you tons of options and opportunities to try out oils for all types of situations and needs. Plus its a lot more Bang for your Buck.
  • What's in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit? Well like to can see above so it's a lot read about it in detail HERE.
  • Does signing up for a wholesale membership with Young Living lock me in with some monthly requirements? No, There is No monthly Requirements. 
  • Can I buy Young Living oils outside the US? Can I buy them in Australia? Yes You can :)
  • Am I Required to do Essential Rewards? Nope, But it is a great way to earn Rewards.
  • If I buy a kit, do I have to sell Oils? Nope not at all, you can simple just use the membership as a way to get discounts. But by selling it is a great way to get your own products free and make a income. Plus if your in love with your oils as much as me, then your going to want to share all the oily goodness with others, and if your going to already do so why not benefit from it.
  • If I decide I want to sell Oils will you help me? Of Course I will Help you in any way I can. 
Have any more Questions?
comment below or shoot me a Email at Info@mammalovesoils.com and I would be more than happy to answer your questions.

Trust me I had lots of question so I completely Understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment